A Happy Happy Belated Birthday To My Dearest Friend - (Priscilla).

Happiness is what I had ever asked for and happiness is what I got. Well it was in the form of you, my friend. I can't imagine what I would ever do without you. Happy Birthday to you, my best friend.

With every passing day, comes a change. A change alone, however, is not good enough because, a change can be either good or bad. Change is an obligation that comes with life, so always make good change. Since, only a good change is called an improvement, the rest is only an illusion of improvement. I wish you a very Happy Birthday.

For your Advise I will be waiting for my share of the"chocolate, Spaghetti x kisses stroke Hugs.


  • Written By Ken.


  • BLOGGED BY EXIGEE GH.



  • VISIT:GEESNATIONMUSICGH.BLOGSPOT.COM FOR LATEST SONGS UPDATES.......